[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Fri May 9 15:15:46 PDT 2008

Joe and others, I suppose you're familiar with Bart D. Ehrman's
latest book, God's Problem; How the Bible Fails to Answer Our Most
Important Questions---Why We Suffer.

Ralph

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net wrote:

Fri May 9 06:43:19 PDT 2008

Dalovan,

So God is not all powerful? He is a victim, able to be taken over by
mere
humans? There was nothing He could have done about it?

-- The Devil's Advocate

=============

---- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Chas,

   Humans have free will. They were the ones that choose and did the
torturing. Humans are the ones that demanded the sacrifice. I don't
think God was to blame.

   You just were talking to me earlier about the fallacies of
thinking, that if you cannot see it, it must not be there. I think
this is the case with you. You don't physically see God, so you don't
believe in him, and you don't see the situation, so you disagree with
the solution.

   God sacrificed himself , his own flesh, for you, not because he
was a fool, but because it was the ultimate sacrifice, and the only
one that humans could understand and see.

   Best Regards,

   Donovan