[Vision2020] rebate checks

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 07:45:07 PDT 2008

While we're on the subject, I think it's worth noting that one of the
"Keating Five" Senators accused of asking the regulators to ease off on
investigating the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association during the S&L
bailout fiasco was John McCain.  Charles Keating, the Chairman of
Lincoln Savings and Loan had given John McCain $112,000 in campaign
contributions and his wife and father had invested heavily in a Keating
shopping center.

Paul