[Vision2020] rebate checks

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Fri May 9 06:35:38 PDT 2008

Donovan-
You can claim your child as a dependent until they are 24 if they are in
school full time, or practically forever if they are disabled.

However, you do not get a child tax credit starting the year they turn 17.
The deduction and credit are two separate things.

The criteria for extra money with the rebate follows the child tax credit
rules.

Sandra is right.

Thanks
Bev