[Vision2020] Grduate Council, Faculty Council, and Christ haters

Doug Farris heirloom3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 13:12:44 PDT 2008

Keely,

I need to apologize to you and the entire v20/20 listserv for my previous post directed towards Nick Gier. I would also like to especially apologize to Mr. Gier for being un-Christian in my response.

Mr. Gier please forgive me for my offensive comments. I was out of line in making them. If there is any thing additional I may do to make this right please contact me.

I would also ask the forgiveness from my Church family, Pastor and leadership for breaking a commitment I made to them some time ago, to not post here on Vision 2020. I will not break this commitment again.

Again, I am truly sorry for my actions.
Doug Farris

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Disgusting.

Keely