[Vision2020] rebate checks

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu May 8 12:23:45 PDT 2008

Well, to each his/her own  :-)  I've been running Vista on one of my
machines since September, and I've been very pleased.  In my experience,
it's been much more stable than XP Pro (which I was satisfied with), and
when there's a problem, Vista actually gives useful information.

All of that said, I still have 5 machines running XP Pro . . .

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****