[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 23:38:18 PDT 2008

Chas,

  Likewise, I hope you find Faith in the living and very real Jesus Christ.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

Donovan, you believe the Christian mythology, and that's okay. I used
to believe it, and it made me happy when I did. These are articles of
faith, not really points we can argue. That's why I tried to gently
disentangle myself from the discussion.

The Christian religion is of intellectual interest to me; it is of
spiritual interest to you. I have no desire to dissuade you from your
faith. It is innocuous. It hasn't harmed me. Love Jesus with all of
your heart, and I won't laugh or mock or lose any sleep. I find
Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, and many other faiths
intellectually interesting as well, but I won't lose any sleep over
them, either.

Be at peace.

Chas