[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person (Was Sali . . .)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 7 21:05:20 PDT 2008

Nick Gier is my friend.  We disagree on the personhood of the fetus and a lot of other things.  But Nick doesn't hate "Christian values," and I resent the idea that those who disagree with me are, a priori, people who hate what I hold dear.

Is there any room for simply disagreeing with one another?

And yes (she sighed wearily), there are exceptions.  But the abortion issue is complex, and many of those who call themselves "pro-life" are more frightening to me than my Unitarian friend Nick.

Keely