[Vision2020] rebate checks

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 19:51:21 PDT 2008

I hate to detract from the abortion and Mexican Consulate threads but I
was just wondering what people here plan on doing with their rebate checks.

Do you think they are a good idea?  Will it help the economy of the US?
How about our local economy?

Have you gotten yours yet?

For myself, I plan to throw $200 of it at my line of credit at the bank
that I'm trying to pay down (it's the last debt I have that isn't backed
up with a house or a car) and spend the rest on some stupid gadget I
don't need, possibly a Wii.  That's assuming I can find one.  If not a
Wii, then maybe a Kindle.  If not a Kindle, then I'll probably just put
it in my checking account and let it help me keep from going negative.

Paul