[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 19:29:42 PDT 2008

Chas,

  Really Chas? If it was someone you loved nailed to that cross, would you feel so lightly about it? I bet you would break and stop it, even if you knew it would end in three days. I know I would, I wouldn't last one minute watching anyone go through that, and I wouldn't last one second going through what he went through hanging from that cross. If you think what Jesus went through for your sins was easy, why don't you try it? You're just talk'in big.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

> Answer: He gave up his one and only Son. That is what he thinks human beings are worth.

Frankly, "giving up" your only son isn't particularly generous when
you know you will have him back in three days.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com