[Vision2020] Poor, Poor, Poor, Obama

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 03:19:14 PDT 2008

They just aren't going to let him win are they?

  He won the delegates, he won more states, he won more votes, yet, they still keep moving the goal posts on him telling him, "No, no, no, that one don't count! Do it again."

  Hillary has to get 75% of the remaining vote to catch up to him in each of the remaining six contests and 180% of the remaining pledged delegates to win 2025 delegates, and she is still considered a contender in this race? WTF? I think she is just in this to whip and beat him all the way to the finish line so we all we have is just have an unwinable mutilated bloody stump as the Democratic Nominee.

  The Democratic Party is quickly becoming the Undemocratic Party.

  Come'on Ozone Man, get in here, end this abuse and save your party!

  Best Regards,

  Donovan