[Vision2020] Baskin-Robbins co-founder dead at 90

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 02:26:15 PDT 2008

How many flavors of Ice Cream do you think they will have at the after funeral social?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:
  What amazes me about stories like this is that I never even imagined that there was a Burt Baskin or an Irv Robbins or that either one of would have been alive in 2008. I just figured Baskin-Robbins was some made up name like Haagen-Dazs.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080506/ts_alt_afp/usfoodpeoplerobbins_080506232423

-Scott

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com