[Vision2020] Obama Unable to get the Uneducated Older Irish

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 18:21:21 PDT 2008

Keely,

  Why would that matter? If it is a "care" package coming from you, it is most likely just an empty box.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Donovan, what's the ZIP code of the parallel universe in which you live?  I might want to send you a care package . . .

Keely

> To: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
> From: thansen at moscow.com
> Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:01:43 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Obama Unable to get the Uneducated Older Irish
>
> And just where did you hear this from?
>
> That same reputable news source that told you about Obama's two black
> children? Fox Noise?
>
> Go ahead and stay with Fox Noise. For some reason, you and they seem like
> a perfect fit.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> > They are voting 78% against Obama according to early exit polls.
> Clearly, he needs to give
> it up to Hillary.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Donovan
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try
> it now.
>

> "People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
> room forums are neither brave nor clever."
>
> - Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
> 2007)

> http://www.fsr.com/

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net
> mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

  With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.