[Vision2020] Sali Seeks to Delay Mexican Consulate

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 14:24:40 PDT 2008

Hansen,

  Are you advocating that we kill a baby because its father is a rapist, or because they have a 10% chance of being born with a birth defect?

  I consider rape and incest a major felony, and it should be prosecuted, but we shouldn't take their crimes out on their children.

  You must also realize, abortion for reasons of rape and incest are a tiny fraction of actual abortions.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Arnie, Dougie (oops, I meant "Arnie"), Dale (oops) . . .

Do you really consider pregnancies caused by incest and rape to be nothing
more than "economic inconveniences"?

> Why do liberals call them children when they are illegal immigrants but
an aborted fetus
when they are an economic inconvenience?

> Best Regards,

Donovan

http://www.fsr.com/