[Vision2020] Tribute to Eight Belles

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue May 6 10:25:28 PDT 2008

t\Thanks foe your comments Tom
Unfortunately my computer does not have the space o watch youtube posts. All of my family love horse and most like horse races. I don't know if any of the currant hysteria has any basis in fact or not. It probably warrants being checked out. Yes there is big money is horse racing, as in all sports, Yes ,there is occasional abuse as in all sports. If there was  abuse deal with it, don't ban the sport. There are occasional injuries and deaths ti football and all other sports. I don;t see anyone called for all sports to be banned. Boxing would be an exception.
Roger