[Vision2020] Sali Seeks to Delay Mexican Consulate

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 5 18:37:27 PDT 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It makes more since to me to be a citizen of a country of your parents then
> the one you happen to be in when you are born. It is also much easier to
> establish blood relationship then where you were born. A DNA test can
> establish disputed parents, what test can you do to establish where you were
> born?

It makes much more sense, to me, to do away with this citizenship
nonsense altogether.  The Bahá'í's have it right when they say: "The
Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens."  Thomas Paine
wrote: "My country is the world. My countrymen are mankind."  And
Albert Einstein said: "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the
measles of the human race."