[Vision2020] Sali Seeks to Delay Mexican Consulate

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 14:08:06 PDT 2008

Well, this is the deal, Donovan.  As stunning as it may seem, the U.S. government , despite the protestations of you and your hero Bill Sali, has granted the establishment of a Mexican consulate in Boise.  As hard as it is to accept, the beliefs and wishes of Donovan ( The Man Who Knows Everything About Anything) Arnold, have not been granted.   Sorry.   Carl Westberg Jr.