[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Vision2020 Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 22:19:06 PDT 2008

I agree that the word "banned" carries too much negative weight here.
There is a long list of books that were "not selected" to be in the
official canon, though, on that site including the Books of Adam, Moses,
Abraham, Jubilees, a few different versions of the Book of Enoch, the
Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Mary, Phillip, Bartholomew, and even Judas,
and a number of letters of Herod and Pilate, and epistles of Ignatius,
Polycarp, Barnabus, and Clement, and even the Gospel of the Infancy of
Jesus Christ that purports to describe some of the "missing years"
between when he was a baby and when he was about 30.

It's interesting stuff.

Paul