[Vision2020] School teacher charged with sex abuse.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 2 13:29:08 PDT 2008

Chas -

While you're on the phone, I did manage to locate one more "Glen Schwaller".
I "Google Earthed" Glenn Schwaller and pulled his name out of a German
address directory.  He lives at Luisenstrasse 23 in Kuppenheim, Germany (see
photo below)

It is currently 9:30 PM (Central European Time).  You can call him now or
wait until he gets back from club-hopping (the bars close at 4:00 AM [8:00
PM our time] in most German towns).

I've gotten you this far, Chas.  The rest is up to you.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"