[Vision2020] School teacher charged with sex abuse.

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:15:17 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:

>  By the way, have you ever met Schwaller, someone with the legal name 'Glenn Schwaller,' that is?

Actually, there is a real 'Glenn F Schwaller' who lives, or has lived,
in the following places:

Mentor, OH
Kirtland Hills, OH
Willoughby, OH

He is 53 years old.  There is also a 'Glenn Schwaller' who lives, or
has lived, in Cupertino, CA.  Granted, these may be the same person.
It is difficult to tell from the meager results provided by an
Internet search engine.

To be fair, I phoned the Glenn listed in Mentor, and asked if he was
our Glenn.  He was very polite at my bizarre intrusion, but sadly
denied ever having posted on Vision2020.

The search goes on...

Chas