[Vision2020] Kuwait Contamination Dumped In Idaho

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu May 1 14:18:33 PDT 2008

Hi Ted,

Interesting you should mention this because a friend from VA sent me this
(more current) link yesterday:

http://www.tdn.com/articles/2008/04/29/area_news/doc4816651072f72767559743.t
xt

"Longshoremen should finish unloading 6,700 tons of sand contaminated with
depleted uranium and lead Tuesday afternoon, said Chad Hyslop, spokesman for
the disposal company American Ecology."

My response:  we've gone a long way in the wrong direction since Cecil
Andrus was governor  L

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****