[Vision2020] Geico Ad Wizards Hired By Gore In Climate Campaign

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:01:39 PDT 2008

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/27/60minutes/main3974389_page2.shtml

"Now, the rest of the future ads are going to stress this bipartisan
coalition that's coming together on this with some surprising pairings,"
Stahl said.

"Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich, two people who don't agree on very much at
all," Gore remarked.

"They're going to do an ad together?" Stahl asked.

"Are doing an ad together," Gore pointed out.

And other unlikely couples, like Pat Robertson and Al Sharpton, are also
doing an ad.

"Now, we're told that this ad campaign is going to cost a barrel of money.
How are you paying for this?" Stahl asked.

"Well, Tipper and I - thank you again -have put all of the profits from the
movie and the book that we would have otherwise gotten, 'An Inconvenient
Truth,' to this," Gore said.

"All the profits?" Stahl asked.

"Correct. All that we would have received, absolutely," Gore said.