[Vision2020] Uninsured adults 25 percent more likely to die

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 11:21:12 PDT 2008

For the last and ABSOLUTE FINAL time -

I never claimed to be an expert on current Army enlistment doctrine and I never will.  However, I am capable of reading and comprehending Army Regulation 601-210.

Army Regulation 601-210 (Active and Reserve Components Enlistment Program), dated 7 June 2007 and attached hereto again, is not merely a guideline.  It is the enlistment gospel according to the Department of the Army.  It is a policy that demands strict adherence and applies to EVERYONE in the Army, including Army "recruiters in Spokane, CDA, Moscow, Pullman, Boise, and Mountain Home Air Force Base", although I seriously doubt that there are ANY Army recruiters at Mountain Home Air Force Base.

It isn't so much what Tom Hansen of Moscow, Idaho wants to believe, as much as it is policy dictated by those Army personnel with stars on their shoulders in the Pentagon, and those whose duties place them in the Army Recruiting Command that govern the policy detailed in AR 601-210.

You are a real piece of work, Donnie-boy.

Please feel free to blast away at me.  At least then you will have attempted something.

Hansen

Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:25:43 -0700From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.comTo: thansen at moscow.com; kjajmix1 at msn.com; nickgier at adelphia.net; vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Uninsured adults 25 percent more likely to die
Hansen,

I know that you think you are an expert on the qualifications to be in the current Army, but you aren't. I have already talked to the military recruiters in Spokane, CDA, Moscow, Pullman, Boise, and Mountain Home Air Force Base.

It is very simple, I cannot enlist because of a medical condition. I can get a wavier for those conditions, but only for the positions Chaplin, Doctor, Lawyer, or Nurse. Those are all officer positions. By the time I completed my nursing degree, boot camp, Officer training, I will have passed my 34th birthday without prior enlistment of commission, so I am too old. We did the math. Turns out I will be over 35 before I would be commissioned.

You can believe what you want. But I have gone over this about 5 times with military recruiters trying to get me in. I just don't qualify, some people don't. I didn't in my early teens, and I don't qualify now either. You believe what you want.

Best Regards,

Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
It isn't me that is making "Sergeant Oswalt" out to be so ignorant on Army policy. Army regulations are.There is so much about your claims below that is inaccurate (to put it kindly) that I am going to simply leave it up to you.If you want to enlist, you will contact the recruiter in Pullman or Sergeant Burdick (I chatted with this real person) in Boise. You can chat with Sergeant Burdick from:http://www.goarmy.com/RecruiterDetail.do?id=47If you don't want to enlist, you won't.In either case . . . Enough said.Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho> Tom,> > That is for enlisted. Which I won't qualify for because I cannot get a medical waiver.There are some commissioned positions I do qualify for. But, for me to be commissioned, Imust have had prior service before age 34. By the time I got through basic training andOfficer Training, I will have reached my 34th year. Sgt. Oswalt is not as much of an idiotas you make him out to be. > > Best Regards,> > Donovan---------------------------------------------This message was sent by First Step Internet.http://www.fsr.com/