[Vision2020] Clueless (was We already knew that there was no heart in Wal-Mart)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 29 13:55:47 PDT 2008

I have to say I'm shocked - truly shocked and appalled - at the ignorance
apparent in Donovan's comment, particularly given that he likes to hold
himself up as an informed advocate for the elderly and the differently
abled.

If his claims were more than hot air, he wouldn't have made such a MORONIC
comment about the costs of this woman's care.

Nursing home care is expensive, as Donovan should well know given his
comments about LHS.

Using Donovan's own figure of $5000/month *just* for skilled nursing care,
anyone can do the math to see why $400,000 isn't nearly enough to provide
for this woman's care.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****