[Vision2020] response to crabtree

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 29 11:39:32 PDT 2008

And that is why the deal was rushed into and made behind closed doors
with no community input. Again, this deal violates the "social
contract" between residents and Moscow businesses, and is most likely
illegal. Additionally, if one reads the "Agreement" one will find that
the language clearly sets rates at the same as "similarly situated
businesses." No gain there. Just loss for the rate payers.