[Vision2020] PBS Frontline -- Bush's War

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 11:32:26 PDT 2008

Pat writes:

"I am always amazed that people expect to get 'truth'
from a source that has its own agenda."

Yeah, I agree, Pat.  Why would anybody expect folks
with deep ties that the Bush admin has to the oil and
energy industry, the military-industrial complex,
private contractors, and financiers to tell Americans
the truth?  After all, they have their own agenda, to
enhance their power, and they'll do what they need to,
including lying to us, to get their way.

Will we ever learn to not have so much faith in those
who claim to be our leaders, Pat?

gclev