[Vision2020] Smart Growth/ was Recall the city council

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 22:39:57 PDT 2008

g,

The cost of of infrastructure Hawkins estimated it
would spend was reported in one of the papers.  They
also reported the cost of the development, the Whitman
County bond and how that was to be paid.  That
proposal says the bond will be lower if Moscow
provides water and sewer services.

I base my opinions on what I observe, read, and talk
with people about.  I appreciate v2020 not because I
care about your world view necessarily, but because I
can get a different perspective from people I'm
sharing this town with.  If you can't appreciate that,
there is no point in you responding to my posts,
especially if you do it as an attack.  I don't
appreciate being called a liar.

I don't plan to get in a discussion with you over the
super walmart in Moscow, as I have not discussed this
on v2020 before, so don't use arguments regarding that
relating to my opinion regarding the Whitman County
subsidy.  I don't care what you call that, either, as
I see it is a giveaway.  I hope you are right in your
world view regarding the future of Moscw, but I doubt
it considering my world view.  We obviously don't see
things the same.  You may think I spread lies, and I
may think the same as you.  All I want though are the
facts, not speculation.

The bottom line is I don't trust people in power who
use their power for their financial gain while
screwing over other people.  Whether that is walmart
and the billionaire Waltons and their developer
friends, dictators, or a city council with not enough
respect for Moscow, I will speak out when I see a bad
deal.  If I'm wrong, I'll learn, but I have no intent
to be a liar.

I hear a new song, and guess what, it has a G and C
chord.

Sincerely,

Garrett Clevenger

=== message truncated ===