[Vision2020] Recall the city council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 26 11:43:24 PDT 2008

And, whatever you do, don't forget J-Lo . . . oooh, yeah.

> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net>
wrote:

> >  It is a shortened version of the name, Donovan. It is no more
disrespectful than your
calling me "Joe" even though my given name is "Joseph."

> I know a lot of people who refer to Wal-Mart as "Wally World," and the
> term is meant affectionately.  Ditto "Mickey D's" for McDonald's.
>
> My wife refers to Thanksgiving as "Turkey Day" or "T-Day," and she
> isn't being ornery, either.
>
> People shorten, whether in print or in voice.  That's why I go by
> "Chas" instead of "Charles."  I hated "Chuck"  and"Chucky" and
> "Chuckles" and "Chucky-Baby" and "Charlie" and "Charlie Brown."  I
> actually complained, however.  So far, Wal-Mart nor McDonald's not
> Thanksgiving have voiced a complaint.

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)