[Vision2020] Recall the city council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 25 18:50:48 PDT 2008

You really are struggling with reality, aren't you Donnie-boy.

CHURCHES.  You know?  Like the one that is co-located with Small Steps
Daycare.  That one.

Enough said, ok little guy?

Cheers,

> Hansen,
>
>   So what your real concern is not that parents and the elected city
council get to decide
how and where to place their children, but in fact, that we tax child care?

>   Humm, how does that help the single mother waitress working downtown
that you are so
wanting to defend?

>   I am also curious, what business is trying to get into this same space
in the CBD that
would be taxed there, but not anywhere else?

>   Is Moscow running low on tax revenue that causes you concern?
>
>   Best Regards,
>
>   Donovan
>
> Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
>   You really, truly don't understand, do you, Donnie-boy?
>
> I, and so many others, have expressed my/their opinions concerning tax-
> exempt properties (i.e. churches) locating their non-tax-paying gluteus-
> maximuses within the central business district. This creates a bigger
tax
> burden for those proprioetors that do pay taxes.
>
> I, personally, have no problem with having a daycare center on Main
Street
> (except for, maybe, "How many children?" and "Where are the parents to
> drop off/pick up their children?). And, it's not like Moscow is in dier
> need of more daycare centers. Just ask Steven Sitler.
>
> So, you see, Donnie-boy, this whole thing extends beyond the shallowness
> you perceive it to be.
>
> Tom-Tom Handson
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> > "I'm just waiting to see how the city council sneaks the new
> > church/daycare
> > center (on Main Street) passed us."
> >
> > Heavens to Betsy, how dare the elected City Council and Mayor, and
> mothers of children
> decide how and where to raise their children without the expressed
consent
> of Mr. Hansen.
> May no one go unpunished in Moscow?
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >

> Donovan

> http://www.fsr.com/

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net
> mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Search.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)