[Vision2020] Recall the city council

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 20:42:42 PDT 2008

"I'm just waiting to see how the city council sneaks the new
church/daycare
center (on Main Street) passed us."

  Heavens to Betsy, how dare the elected City Council and Mayor, and mothers of children decide how and where to raise their children without the expressed consent of Mr. Hansen. May no one go unpunished in Moscow?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Arnold stated:

"We had to build more apartments on A st. because Moscow would not allow
building anywhere else because of the opposition to Urban Sprawl."

Well, that certainly explains Moscow's growth/expansion to the north and
east.

As far as the north and east regions of Moscow being zoned as R-1 and R-2,
we al lknow that rezoning applications and CUPs have eveolved into a
community joke.

I'm just waiting to see how the city council sneaks the new church/daycare
center (on Main Street) passed us.

Behind which closed doors will that decision be made, Councilors Steed and
Krauss?

Tom "just another tax-paying local" Hansen

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com