[Vision2020] Recall the city council

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Mar 24 17:51:30 PDT 2008

You need to talk to more people about this if you don't understand
because it can take much longer fighting through lights, trucks and just
plain bad driving. And I don't care how long it takes this is not LA or
Philly it is Moscow and if it takes that much time here it is my time and
I do not want to spend it sitting in a car when that decision was made by
some person who does not understand.