[Vision2020] Recall the city council

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 20:26:30 PDT 2008

A quick point about the minimum wage difference between the two states.
If we are losing valuable employees to these developments because of the
wage difference, local businesses can and should raise their wages
accordingly.  If they don't, then they deserve to lose their workforce.
If they do, that will benefit local employees.

Paul