[Vision2020] Recall the city council

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 23 18:44:17 PDT 2008

Hi Joe,

In part, you wrote:
"Growth without vision will only create more problems than it can solve. The
apartments on A Street are a fine example of this."

Amen to that!  Pat wanted to talk about the short-sightedness of some
people, and I think that's a great topic and A Street is a great example!

So, who is responsible for the debacle that is A Street now???  Surely, it's
NOT the previous council.  Inquiring minds want to know!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****