[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year oldinArizona

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:22:02 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Then by your own admittance, you do not support US troops in there efforts,
> or Americans in their interests, because you do not favor the US. To me, we
> owe those that sacrifice for this country, at least that little, that we
> will be for them and what they work for, above all other nations.

I don't support our "troops" reflexively, automatically, and
unconditionally, no.  I support them in that I acknowledge the
unfortunate necessity for their existence.  I support them to the
degree that they are willing to disobey unlawful orders.  Generally, I
don't support groups, but individuals.  Supporting "troops" leads to
Abu Ghraib and My Lai.

No, by your definition, I don't support "troops."