[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year oldinArizona

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:43:31 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you favor this nation, over any other, are you for its interests, over Mexico, India, China, England, etc?

> If not, then you should not be allowed citizenship. Just be a visitor, or go
> to the country you think you can lend the most loyalty to.

I feel equal loyalty to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
Denmark, Fiji, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan,
South Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand,
Norway, Philippines, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab
Emirates, and the United States, among others.

Do I swear fealty to them all?