[Vision2020] Question for Environmentalists

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 22 12:45:42 PDT 2008

When we have a choice I'll tell you...
Andy Boyd
Manager/Education Coordinator
Moscow Recycling
208 882 0590
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donovan Arnold
  To: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 7:59 PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Question for Environmentalists

  I have a question for environmentalists.

  What can I put in my car, as it is now, besides gas at the pump?

  My presumptions is that at some point, gas is going to be so expensive, it would be all the same for me to purchase something else to put in the tank. If I know what it is I can put in my tank, I can figure cost per gallon and miles per gallon.

  At what point does it make economical sense to use something besides gasoline in my car?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com