[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year oldinArizona

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 22 00:00:12 PDT 2008

In part, Donovan wrote:

"Bottom line is here, if you don't care about the country that protects you,
go live in one that you will."

How terribly sad and narrow-minded that Donovan seems to think saying the
Pledge is an acceptable litmus test for "caring" about this country.  I've
no doubt that terrorists could say the Pledge without so much as blinking  .
. . and I know some folks who are uncomfortable with the Pledge for various
reasons yet still give invaluable worth to our great country.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****