[Vision2020] Global Warming Contrarians Exposed

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 21 13:13:19 PDT 2008

Come on, guys.  Get effing real.

Nobody (not Genie of "I Dream of Genie" nor Maryann of "Gilligan's
Island") can come close to  Diana Rigg (of "The Avengers") in a black
leather outfit.

Just a thought.

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Carl Westberg
> <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  Actually, Angelina Jolie could make a pot of water boil just by
looking at
> > it.  That's my opinion, and it happens to be true.     Carl Westberg
Jr.

> Brad Pitt must drink an awful lot of tea.

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)