[Vision2020] Reply all

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:30:24 PDT 2008

Since using Gmail for Vision2020, when I post, my post is saved in the sent
mail folder, but the e-mail generated by Vision2020 routing of my post
that might appear in my inbox, does not appear there.  Why should it, when I
already have a copy in my sent mail folder? I do not receive multiple copies
of Vision2020 posts, generated when my e-mail address is included in posting
the message, using Gmail for the Vision2020 list, though I recall this
happening when using other e-mail accounts.  The Gmail system must recognize
that multiple copies of the same e-mail are being generated, and only allows
one copy in the inbox.

Ted Moffett