[Vision2020] Tibetan Fight for Freedom

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 21 05:45:15 PDT 2008

Chasuk stated:

"If any one of our 50 states seriously decided to seek independence, we
would suppress it militarily."

Say what?

FYI, Chas - We here in the Nifty Fifty (USA) enacted a document some 219
years ago.  Until January of 2001 it served as a foundation for our
nation's governance . . . The Consitition.

Here . . . read it for yourself.
http://www.usconstitution.net/

If any of the Nifty Fity were to seek secession, it would require an act
of congress and ratification by the states.

But, then again, if you truly desire to defend King George (Bush) II, then
maybe an armed response is your only option.

For a less violent gathering, I invite you (and everybody else) to attend
this year's anti-war rally in friendship Square, 12:00 noon, Saturday
(March 22).

Seeya there, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow,