[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:10:44 PDT 2008

Ellen,

Couldn't agree more with you. Just pointing out the facts to Donovan, about what was said.

Gotta go
Matt

From: gussie443 at hotmail.com
To: mattd2107 at hotmail.com; donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com; jampot at roadrunner.com; kjajmix1 at msn.com; thansen at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:00:04 -0700

The age of the young women has nothing to do with it. . . it was hurtful and a nasty thing to say about anyone who belongs to the same race WE ALL DO.  There are those of us who recognize only ONE race among our kind.   Unless you can prove to me that you are from some place beyond the stars, then you are a member of the HUMAN race.  So get over it.  Obama is one of us.  I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing that his mother was "white" and his father "black".   Like the rest of us, his mother was "female" and his father a "male".    Period.

Ellen A. Roskovich