[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 21:01:52 PDT 2008

Pat,

  FACT CHECK:

  1) Thou shalt not judge

  2) It was not the Black Panthers that gave the endorsement, this is the New Black Panthers created in 2001, a non-violent group

  3) The Obama campaign did not post it on the website, it was posted on the Blog without the consent of Obama or his staff, it was a community site where bloggers and fans of Obama post material., kind of like Vision 2020.

  4) It was removed from the board within hours of its posting.

  So before we all get judgmental, and start calling people racists, please check your facts.

  http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/19/obama-web-site-still-carries-new-black-panther-party-endorsement/

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

pkraut at moscow.com wrote:
  So you approve of blowing up people because they are different from
you...Really!

> You really ought to check out the history of the Black Panthers, Pat.
You
> might actually learn something.
>
> The Black Panthers were originally organized as a defense mechanism
> against the abuse and exploitation of the black community in Oakland,
> California back in the mid-60s. They were (and still are) very
political.

> Watch, listen, and read about the history of the Black Panthers at . . .
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3xh999
>
> You really ought to get out more, Pat.
>
> Please continue. I have so much more to share.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> > --===============0837994862==
> >
> > So the fact that on Obamas campaign web site the Black Panthers are
> > linked means nothing to you?? He is not terminating Pastor Wright he
is
> > only trying to cover it up. And He won't get a pass because you want
> > change the subject to McCain, Clinton or anyone else. This is about
> > Obama.
> >

> > > Once Senator Barack Obama became aware of the comments, he
immediately
> > term> inated Pastor Wright's affiliation with the Obama Campaign.
> > >
> > > That isn't being two-faced, g-ster. That is tepping up to bat and
> > assuming> responsibility.
> > >
> > > Now, on the other hand, would you be interested in hearing what
Senator
> > McC> ain's spiritual advisor has been saying?
> > >
> > > Hmmm.
> > >
> > > Tom Hansen
> > > Moscow, Idaho
> > >

> > > From: jampot at roadrunner.comTo: kjajmix1 at msn.com; thansen at moscow.com;
> > vision> 2020 at moscow.comDate: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:51:04 -0700Subject:
Re:
> > [Vision202> 0] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia
> > >

> > > So how do you square what BHO had to say about Don Imus when he
made
> an
> > il> l considered remark in jest about a women's basketball team and
the
> > bye he
> > > gives his pastor and friend of two decades when he makes statements,
> > repres> ented as fact, that were far worse over a much greater period
of
> > time? The
> > > only conclusion I can come to is that your candidate for sainthood
has
> > hu> ge double standard when it comes to racism and free speech.
> > Specifically,
> > i> t's OK for him and his but not so much for the melanin
impoverished.
> > You
> > mi> ght want to put the halo on hold, your hero has clay clodhoppers.

Frederick
> > Douglass,
> > > Wm. Lloyd Garrison, and George Fox. Saints and heroes, all.OK,
Dale --
> > pil> e on.Keely> To: vision2020 at moscow.com> From: thansen at moscow.com>
> > Date:
> > Wed,> 19 Mar 2008 02:46:28 +0000> Subject: [Vision2020] Barack
Obama's
> > Unity
> > Spe> ech Today in Philadelphia> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?
> > v=eN_Su8ywLwk>
> > rid> icule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat->
room
> > forums
> > a> re neither brave nor clever." > > - Latah County Sheriff Wayne
Rausch
> > (Augu> st 21,> 2007)> > ---------------------------------------------
>
> > This
> > messag> e was sent by First Step Internet.> http://www.fsr.com/> > >
> > ====> =========================> =========================> => List
> > services made available by First Step Internet, > serving the
> > com> munities of the Palouse since 1994. > http://www.fsr.net >
> > mailto:Vision202> 0 at moscow.com>
> > ====================> =========================> ==========
> > >
> > > Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-
get
> > yo> ur "fix". Check it out.
> > >

> > > =========================> =========================> ===== List
> > services made available by First Step Internet,
> > servi> ng the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
> > http://www.f> sr.net
> > mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com==> =========================>
> > =========================> ===>

> > This message was sent by First Step Internet.
> > http://www.fsr.com/
> >

> > --===============0837994862==

> > List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > http://www.fsr.net
> > mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
> >

> "People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-
> room forums are neither brave nor clever."
>
> - Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
> 2007)

> http://www.fsr.com/

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,