[Vision2020] Anyone want a basketball coaching job?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 18:17:29 PDT 2008

If the University was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on
competitive video game players, I'd have the same problem with it no
matter how much money they brought in from Alumni.

I'm just talking priorities here.  I love playing video games, but I
don't think that's where all our money should be going.

Paul