[Vision2020] Fo Reports "Ethnic Cleansing" in Idaho

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 21:32:10 PDT 2008

" Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center 2005, Mac OSX 10.3
or Mac OSX 10.4 is required to view this page"

Care to give a quick one or two sentence summary so all the thousands of
linux people on this list can know what was said?  Ok, maybe "thousands"
is off by a few orders of magnitude.  But you get the idea.

I'm too lazy to go install the firefox plugin that lets you pretend to
be whichever os you want.

Paul