[Vision2020] Life on Wheels, Dead at the U-I

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:16:11 PDT 2008

Hmmmmm – How many barrels of oil does it take to transport over 400 people
in monster RVs to Moscow and back?  Shouldn't we be more than happy to say
"Thanks but no thanks!  It just doesn't fit in with the image we want to
portray of an environmentally conscious community." I guess the almighty
dollar wins out over a whole host of environmental concerns once again.

Imagine my surprise

GS