[Vision2020] Personal Water Savings

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 11 17:51:26 PDT 2008

Speaking of saving water in flush toilets, this gave me the idea of a way of
conserving precious gasoline resources. Unfortunately however, when I tried
putting bricks in my car's fuel tank, I couldn't figure out how to get the
brick down that little fill spout thing.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

----------Ralph Nielsen writes:---------------------
When I was in New Zealand and Australia a couple of years ago I
noticed that the two-flush toilets were common in their hotels. You
press the #1 button for minor flushes and the #2 button for a big
flush. Simple.