[Vision2020] Spec Jeremy Hall -- A Recap and a Request

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 17:49:10 PST 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You wrote, " Second, making the three enlisted stand at attention is
> certainly disruptive, which is what you were seeking an example of, and I
> provided."

> And

> "You can't just ignore rank. Enlisted can frequently ignore rank
> within enlisted circles, if it is done carefully, with a smile,
> between respected peers or friends. It rarely happens between
> enlisted and commissioned. The consequence is almost always ruinous
> to a career, regardless of who was right or wrong."

> It would appear then that Welborn could not be placed at fault for the crime
> of the men standing at attention when he entered the room if it is a long
> standing tradition in the military for enlisted to do this even in none
> formal settings.

 I am going to ask you a serious question here, and only in a clinical
sense: are you mentally retarded?  Honestly, Donovan, you either have
an unfortunate pathology that robs you of even rudimentary
comprehension skills, or you are trolling.  If the former is true,
then you have my sincere sympathies, and my suggestion that you see a
physician immediately, before your condition further deteriorates.  If
you are already seeing a physician, ask him about changing your
medications, as they are obviously no longer effective.  On the other
hand, if you are merely trolling, then you need to take lessons.  I
recommend that you spend a couple of months reading Digg or Slashdot
to see how it is done.  Not that your trolling hasn't ensnared me, but
it isn't very sophisticated.  I am easy to troll, because I assume
integrity in everyone.

> You are doing a lot of speculation, Chas. You weren't there in the room, you
> didn't see the fliers. You did not hear what the other men were saying the
> room, you were not aware of what was said by either party. Yet, you
> summarily dismiss everything that Welborn has stated, and automatically
> believe everything the Hall says, simply based on the concept of their
> religion beliefs, and no other supporting evidence.

And then you ignore my closing question.

Maybe your medication needs to be adjusted.  Maybe you are a troll.
Either way, I don't have any more time to waste.   I have given you
the benefit of the doubt for months, but your self-deception (or sheer
idiocy) makes it impossible for me to continue humoring you.  I won't
avoid you on the street, I won't add you to my killfile, but your
demonstrated lack of coherent thought makes it unlikely that I will
attempt to engage you in dialogue again.

Chas