[Vision2020] Dipping the Flag for Jesus

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:20:31 PST 2008

"Drop Kick Me Jesus Through the Goalposts of Life"
By Bobby Bare
http://bertc.com/18Track18av.mp3

"Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of lifeEnd over end neither left nor to rightStraight through the heart of them righteous uprightsDrop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life.Make me, oh make me, Lord more than I amMake me a piece in your master game planFree from the earthly tempestion belowI’ve got the will, Lord if you’ve got the toe.Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of lifeEnd over end neither left nor to rightStraight through the heart of them righteous uprightsDrop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life.Take all the brothers who’ve gone on beforeAnd all of the sisters who’ve knocked on your doorAll the departed dear loved ones of mineStick’em up front in the offensive line.Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of lifeEnd over end neither left nor to rightStraight through the heart of them righteous uprightsDrop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life.Yeah, Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of lifeEnd over end neither left nor to rightStraight through the heart of them righteous uprightsDrop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life."

Seeya round town, Moscow.