[Vision2020] Of, By & For SOME of the peo

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 22:55:52 PST 2008

Chas,

  My sympathy is with the victim, which is the US taxpayer having to deal with frivolous lawsuits for things that ultimately serve no purpose.

  The reason that other soldiers are allowed to meet with religious leaders isn't for a hobby. It is because at any moment they could be meeting their Maker. So they see a religious leader to prepare for that event, last rites and preparing for the end of this life.

  It is not to have a community meeting, play golf, bingo, eat donuts and discuss the stupidity of those that think there is a super being floating on a cloud. Atheists don't need to make amends with God, because they don't believe in one.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

> Certainly not Welborn.

Okay. This appears to leave only Hall, which perplexes me. What
would your particular gripe be with the victim? Usually, we
sympathize with the oppressed.