[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 21:30:42 PST 2008

I am whining and complaining about Garrett whining and complaining about Pat's whining and complaining about all the people whining and complaining at the meeting.

  Next, I wanted to whine and complain about the whining and complaining not getting anything done. Who do I whine and complain about this to?

  Finally, I don't want anyone whining and complaining about this email, or I will whine and complain about your whining and complaining.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Garrett Clevenger <garrettmc at verizon.net> wrote:
  Pat, er, writes:

"I agree that his is just fighting to find easons to
be unahppy and didn't
listen to ALL that was said. I really felt that many
at the meeting we
just looking for ways to be mad and picked silly
things to ask or be mad
about. Its a good deal and after the last council the
best we could get.
Getting the courts involved was just a looser
situation no matter what."

While I agree I didn't hear ALL of what was said (I
was distracted by my baby) I will say I spent more
time listening then Pat spent proof-reading her
email...

gclev

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com