[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 19:12:52 PST 2008

Pat, er, writes:

"I agree that his is just fighting to find easons to
be unahppy and didn't
listen to ALL that was said. I really felt that many
at the meeting we
just looking for ways to be mad and picked silly
things to ask or be mad
about. Its a good deal and after the last council the
best we could get.
Getting the courts involved was just a looser
situation no matter what."

While I agree I didn't hear ALL of what was said (I
was distracted by my baby)  I will say I spent more
time listening then Pat spent proof-reading her
email...

gclev